Faculty & Staff Programs
Communities of Practice
Faculty Community Fellows
To create an impact in the Great Indy Neighborhoods Initiative (GINI) goal areas, the IUPUI Center for Service and Learning is committed to reallocating dollars for faculty engagement in the Near Westside community.
- Amount of Support: $4,000
- Number of Awards: Maximum of 5
- Application Link
- Application Cover Sheet
- Application Deadline
Five Faculty Community Fellowships were awarded between 2008 and 2011. Past fellows and partners include:
- Enrica Ardemagni, World Languages & Cultures–Wendell Phillips School 63
- Paula Differding, Herron School of Art–Near West Business Association
- Marci Littlefield, Sociology–Wendell Phillips School 63
- Darrell Nickolson, Engineering & Technology–Westside Community Development Corporation
- Karen Yoder & Nancy Young, Dental School–Wendell Phillips School 63
For more information about this and other faculty development programs focused on service visit the Faculty and Staff Programs page.
Questions? Contact Mary Price: email@example.com or 317-278-2662.