Stop by your landing pad
Jump-start your engaged teaching with CSL's drop-in hours and Coffee at the Faculty Crossing!
Engagement begins with relationships that are often built through shared experiences, conversation, and coffee. Our knowledgeable faculty and staff consultants are here to support you in your growth as a community-engaged educator and practitioner-scholar. There are three easy ways to access support and resources in the CSL.
- Schedule a consultation with the CSL staff [areas of consultative support] or request a consultation here.
- Join us for coffee at the Faculty Crossing:
- Want to have a thought partner around an idea that you have been stewing on?
- Have a question about designing or assessing educationally meaningful civic engagement experiences?
- Interested in comparative frameworks and reflection methods?
- Looking for dissemination outlets for public and engaged work or working to prepare your dossier?
- Join Dr. Mary Price or Morgan Studer for coffee and conversation at IUPUI's premiere multidisciplinary faculty and staff collaboration space, the Faculty Crossing, located next to the Center for Teaching and Learning in UL1120.
- Check out out our spring 2020 schedule.
- Stop by for drop-in hours at the Center for Service and Learning located in the Institute for Engaged Learning:
- Whether you need a landing pad to catch your breath between classes, a chance to inquire about service learning or publicly engaged scholarship, or a spot to meet up with a partner, student, or fellow faculty and staff, we invite you to consider the CSL and the Institute for Engaged Learning suite as one of your landing pads on campus.
Stop by any time during normal business hours (8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday). We are located in Hine Hall, Suite 243.
While here, you can:
- Grab some coffee or tea
- Charge your devices
- Prepare for your next class
- Meet with a colleague, student, or partner
- Access CSL's extensive browsing library related to service learning, civic teaching, community-academic partnership, and publicly-engaged scholarship
- Request a scanned resource straight to your email
For questions about drop-in hours, please contact email@example.com.