How to apply
A faculty or staff member is required to submit the application. Please be sure to allow yourself enough time to collect all of the necessary information, such as service learning course information. You may wish to preview the application in its entirety here. Required dean, chair, or supervisor recommendations will be completed through an online form. This recommendation form can be previewed here.
Academic year 2020–2021
Our general application period is now closed. We are no longer accepting applications for AY 2020–2021. We will update this page with the summer 2021 application in late fall 2020 and the AY 2021–2022 application in early winter 2021.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Types of CEA funding requests
Faculty and staff may request up to two CEAs per award period.
You will be asked to make the following choices in your application:
- Undergraduate or graduate students (or a combination of both)
- Expected hours per week (you can choose between 5 hours, 7–10 hours, or 12–15 hours)
- Which semester(s) you want to award students
Please keep the following requirements in mind regarding the eligibility of students:
- Carry at least a 2.75 grade point average
- Enroll in and complete at least 9 credit hours at IUPUI/IUPUC during the semester in which they receive the scholarship (fall and spring semesters)
- Carry at least a 3.0 grade point average (or 3.0 undergraduate GPA if in their first semester of graduate school)
- Enroll in and complete at least 6 credit hours at IUPUI/IUPUC during the semester in which they receive the scholarship (fall and spring semesters)
NOTE: If a request is approved, the faculty or staff member is responsible for verifying the students' GPA and completed hours. The Office of the Bursar will verify enrollment numbers.