Learn best practices, try new techniques, and create courses that will have a profound impact on your students and the community.
You’re passionate about bringing service and engagement into the classroom, and we can help.
We offer resources about teaching and curriculum development, as well as convenings and workshops that help you thoughtfully explore, examine the pedagogy behind service learning, and build a network of peers who share your interest in engaging students in the community and world.
We’ll also help you:
- Examine relevant literature and teaching tools.
- Learn about best practices, and use them in your courses.
- Connect with other faculty members who are interested in community-based teaching.
- Develop strong partnerships with community members and organizations.
- Consider how the outcomes will better your students and the community.