You may be interested in serving in your community, or you may need to fulfill service hours for a class, scholarship, or athletic team. Either way, IUPUI has many resources and opportunities to help you.
Here are a few ways to find out more information and to get involved:
- Register to participate in one of our campuswide days of service
- Ask a CSL Peer Consultant for advice on opportunities
- Visit our Service Opportunities page to find volunteer opportunities in the Indianapolis area
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and see new service opportunities as we post them
- Volunteer with a community partner working to address a social issue you are passionate about, such as: