There are numerous national networks available to service learning educators, campus-community partnership practitioners, and community-engaged scholars.
National networks related to service and learning provide many opportunities for presenting research, networking with peers, and acquiring new skills for inquiry and pedagogy.
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA)
- Campus Compact National Office
- Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagement (CIRCLE)
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH)
- Indiana Campus Compact
- International Association for Research on Service Learning and Community Engagement (IARSLC)
- National Service Learning Clearinghouse (NSLC)